UOSA Access Regulations
UOSA Fishing Regulations
UOSA Public Fishing Area Map
Welcome to the Upper Occoquan Service Authority’s private property. It is our pleasure to allow you to fish on our land.
- Public access to this land is restricted to the areas outside of the security fence and is open until dusk.
- Public parking is restricted to the fisherman’s parking lot only.
- The following are banned on UOSA grounds :
- Wading / Swimming
- Firearms (BB, pellet and paintball guns, as well as bows, arrows, and spears)
- Fishing Nets
- Release of non-native species
- Urination / Defecation
- Burning objects / Open fires
- Driving on grass or dirt surfaces.
- Dogs are allowed on property BUT must be on a leash and must be cleaned up after before leaving the grounds.
Failure to comply with these regulations will result in a vehicle to be towed and/or prosecution.